11 January 2009

Small Talk, Superintendents, Birthdays

Well, we survived the meet and greet with superintendents...which included meeting a lot of fine people and having some questionable lasagna with some equally questionable breadsticks.

We have 3 interviews on Monday afternoon/early evening and 2 interviews on Tuesday. We discovered tonight that Africa is definitely still a possibility. Woah!

After the interviews, we went out for my friend's birthday and it was so nice to just sit and laugh and drink wine. Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!

2 comments:

Rev. Dave said...

I loved the call process. Most of the superintendents back then were very affirming. I hope it was the same for you (aside by apparently questionable food). Which, I don't remember eating with them back in my day.

Cherry Shake said...

Alaina and Kennan - you are in my prayers! If you would end up in Africa, perhaps you could host a youth mission trip from the DCC group in the future? :) ...who knows where God will lead! I like the thought! Love to you both, Cheri