I just received word that I have been successfully registered for a pastoral care class at another seminary in Chicago. Therefore, I will be graduating for absolutely sure on May 23, 2009. Thank God above!!! There is no way to say how excited and thrilled this information makes me. Graduation in 6 months. Praise God.
Also, I officially have one outline ready for a big paper. And I can start writing it. Once this one is done, it will be a huge breakthrough.
02 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alaina,
That is great news. I have been in hopes that we all could graduate together, which incidently is a mere 169 days away (on 12/5). If you lose count, just e-mail me. John and I look every day at how many days are left until graduation.
I hear those bells a ringin'.
Love to you and Kennan.
Lori
AWESOME!!!!
What a great day-after-your-anniversary event!
Clarissa
Congrats Alaina!!
Post a Comment