16 December 2008

Well, today is Tuesday

So..I was supposed to be done last Friday. Today is Tuesday and I just finished the school stuff. A pile of ridiculousness happened this weekend. One Friday I had horrible stomach cramps and bloating issues. Then, Saturday I came down with horrible stomach flu and spent all day Sunday recovering. My gracious professor gave me until today, Tuesday, to finish.

This has been an extremely frustrating semester. And it has also ended in a frustrating manner. I really wanted and needed to be done on Friday. I have been so excited about making many of my Christmas gifts and cannot get started until this afternoon.

But anyway, ring the bells, I am finished. Woo-hoo!

I probably won't be back until after the holidays, so Happy Advent, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jane D. said...

Praise God it's done (even if delayed and frustrating)! Have a Merry Christmas yourself!

Unknown said...

Alaina, So I just ran across your blog, as I was running across Dave's and then Beth's. It made me smile to see your name. I know we haven't talked in forever, but I was walking my roommate's dog the other day and I had this great big missing in my heart for you, and I said a prayer for you. Who knows, maybe I was having sympathy pangs for your finals. Anyway, I just wanted to say I miss you, my dear friend. Much love.
Bek

kgkkamata said...

Congratulations for finishing! Sorry I missed you that Friday.