20 May 2009

Updated List

I am now done with school. Can you believe it? I am in shock...but I have turned in all the work for a Masters of Divinity. All of it. Crazy.

Covenant History Paper (due Monday) - DONE 5/18
Homelessness presentation (happening Tuesday morning) - DONE 5/19
Church and Sacrament final reflection (really due Thurs, hopefully done by Wednesday) - DONE 5/19
Ethics final reflection (due Friday, hopefully done by Wednesday) - DONE 5/19
Some random reading...maybe, maybe not - DONE 5/18

Non-school related:
Bind Lisa's quilt before graduation!
Bind quilt for my parents before they get here on Thursday!
Clean the house

Also, this week has been really rough. But it will be okay. I think.

I know I've said this before - but when bad things happen to people, please don't say things like: 'When God closes a door, he opens a window' OR 'God has something even better for you' OR other such nonsense. One of my friends is currently grieving. And these are things you just shouldn't say. Even if maybe they could possibly be true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I personally “love” ‘It’s a blessing in disguise.’