Call me crazy, but I am happy. So happy.
14 June 2009
First Drive
So, I finally got to take my new beauty for her first spin. Here she is, sewing the binding for the quilt I made for my friend, Lisa, who just moved to North Carolina today. The good-byes are getting real and rough around here!
It is miraculous - this machine is SO quiet. Over Christmas, I was at my parents and kept my dad awake making pillows and he was really annoyed with my loud machine. This machine is so quiet you can barely hear it. It is amazing. It has all these cute, beautiful stitches..and it works great...and there is an automatic needle threader. I can't get over her beauty...
Call me crazy, but I am happy. So happy.
Call me crazy, but I am happy. So happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment