I am in Decorah: thinking about life last year, visiting dear friends, eating at the restaurants I missed, questioning some decisions, and watching my car get a check engine light. The car that we bought on Monday. Yes, you are right - it is Friday. And the check engine light came on...and that is frustrating. The car is running fine, there is no bad noise, and I had it checked and it is one bad part. But we'll have to be firm with the car dealership. And that won't be fun for my introverted husband. But he'll do it, even though it is frustrating.
We are packed. Our things are on the truck and en route to Alaska. It is a scary thought, but I guess it had to happen sometime. The whole thing is getting extremely real, and there is now no opportunity for backing out. I wouldn't have anyway, but now it is real.
So here we go. Our stuff is already gone - now I have to prepare my self!
05 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Continuing to pray for you!!! I helped load the last of your things on the trailer on Wed. evening...most was already on there, but I personally handled the Star Wars legos...and took some pix that I'll get to you sometime. =)
Post a Comment