Last weekend we took a bike ride on the trail along the ocean. The day was clear and this is what we saw:
I re-started a couch to 5K running program that I have been trying to finish for years. I think actually accomplishing this goal could really help me see the view of healthiness going forward. A major plus is that I get to run along the path by the ocean. So my views are of the mountains you see above.
You can't complain about exercising when that's what you get to see, right? The thing is that I feel better, I act better, I think better when I exercise. Why is it so easy to convince myself that I'm not worth getting healthy for?
So I'm starting down the road again, one step at a time, thinking that maybe...just maybe...I'll actually finish the 9 week journey this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment