10 July 2012

Update

Here is some random information:

::We officially have a house we are renting in Iowa. The house is walking distance to Kennan's new work and near everything we will need. I can even walk to the natural grocery store. We can move in August 1st, although I seriously doubt that we will have ourselves together enough by then.

::Our passport documentation has been sent and we are told by the post office that we should have the passports by early next week. Therefore, this is most probably our last full week in Alaska. We will most probably drive out Wednesday of next week.

::Therefore, if you feel compelled to send or give something, please start sending to my parent's address and not to my Alaska address. It is 7135 E 132nd St S, Lynnville, IA 50153. Thank you in advance.

::There truly are no words to describe how thankful we are to everyone who is praying, giving, and caring for us. Our people, our tribe, our family is vast and wide. We are ever so grateful. We are going to continue to need this love and support for quite some time, so thank you.

::I am starting the official into the computer inventory today. It will be a lot of headache, so pray that I can keep my cool. Pray that it goes quickly, that I understand the process quickly, and that the insurance company provides what we have paid for these last 8 years. The faster this goes, the quicker our lives can begin to be rebuilt. Shopping doesn't sound super fun, but things that are ours do sound great.

::Pray for Kennan. Having to work and be normal is good and bad. Pray that he can concentrate and care for people while also taking good care of himself.

::Lastly, please keep asking how to help. I am slowly figuring out how to answer. My brain is starting to come back to life. Small steps, but mighty.

No comments: