18 August 2007

A Dog

For those of you who know me well, you may know that I am not an "animal lover." It is not that I don't enjoy animals, I just don't want to permanently have one for a pet and take care of it. So, the next four days of life will be interesting.

Kennan and I are house sitting for a family from church (which is fun because we can pretend we live in an actual house) until Tuesday and they have a dog. Therefore, we are taking care of the dog, walking it, feeding it, etc.

So, I just did something for the first time in my life. I took a dog for a run in the rain. It was interesting. I'm not sure I'll ever do it again. But at least we had fun!

2 comments:

Olaf said...

Better than chasing a dog, who is running away, in the rain... I think!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the smell of a wet dog? "I'm thinking "not" ".

Lori