01 October 2007

A Weekend

Well, we just returned from my dear friend Clarissa's wedding this weekend. She married a wonderful young man, Jimmy and they are currently sunning themselves on the beach in the Caribbean. Have fun you two!

The ceremony was a wonderful reminder of how marriage is a sacred covenant between 2 people, God and also those they invited as witnesses of this new covenant. I loved the service. The vision that the couple had for the service really shined. They wanted everyone to see that the sacred part of this covenant was and is important to them. We all had so much fun. I got to see many friends from the past and catch up. I hope to post some pictures soon. I was in the wedding, wearing a bright red dress. Don't worry...you'll see. If I can figure out how to post pictures.

Also, please be in prayer for my aunt Jan. My family just found out that she has blood cancer and as cancer goes, it doesn't look good. Thank you.

No comments: