My dear grandmother, Dorothy, died this morning at 4:15 am. Her heart just stopped beating.
I visited her yesterday and said good-bye.
Please keep my family in your prayers and thoughts. Everyone deals with grief differently - and it is difficult. I don't have my husband with me...and I've been dealing with death all summer. I am exhausted.
The funeral is Saturday and I begin school again on Monday. Can you say whirlwind??
21 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about her passing. It's good she's no longer in pain & with Jesus and all that, but it still sucks. I hope you're doing well.
Sometime when it doesn't trivialize your situation, I'll tell you about when my grandpa died while I was in sem.
Oh Alaina, I'm so sorry to hear that. Its been just non-stop for you. I will definitely be praying for you and your family.
Alaina,
I'm sorry to hear of you Grandmother's passing. Wendell going home this spring was just like I lost a grandparent. It is hard no way you cut it. I will be praying for you & your family.
Let me know if I can do anything for you!
Love you,
Stephanie
Know that my prayers and love and support are with you 100%.
Alaina,
Today is the first time that I've logged onto your blog in a while; I had no idea about your grandmother and feel badly for you - I'm sorry for you and your family. Yet, I can't help wondering, in God's perfect timing, whether part of this was having your support and insight and even experience with death for your family. It wasn't the 2-week break you were expecting, I understand, but I wonder if you will look back someday and thank God for this special time with your grandmother and support for your family.
In Christ ~ with love ~Cheri
Post a Comment