So, I'm pretty perturbed. Thank you for that, dearest Dell computers.
I received my new computer. It was not the same as my old one, but what is a girl to do? I did not buy a high tech computer because we didn't have the money and we hope to buy better computers someday than Dell. But the $450 extra dollars were not available this time.
So I receive my new computer. The battery runs low, I plug it in. The battery does not charge, so I have to leave my new computer plugged in or it dies.
Kennan has an online chat with Dell. My AC adapter is no good. Dell is sending me a new one.
To buy a new computer, to have spent money and expect a product that works for your hundreds of dollars, and then receive something that doesn't work is so frustrating. But the thing is - we don't really want to support Dell, but again, the money situation.
So my new AC adapter is on the way. If it doesn't work I may explode.
21 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment