I currently have something known as 'senioritis'. I do not think it can be officially diagnosed, but the common symptoms tend to be:
- Looking at my homework list and walking away
- Hanging out with my friends and talking about how we should be doing homework
- Having papers due tomorrow that are not started
- Thinking about the future lots, but not the present
- No motivation to read theological anything
- So tired of computer screens that you want to smash them
- Sitting on the couch and reading the same page again and again and still having no idea what the page actually says
- The need to be finished with school. After all, I've been in school for 20 years.
- A severe aversion to the library, research, and those annoying people in class - you know the ones I'm talking about
- Wanting to puke when you are assigned group projects
This disease is really wreaking havoc on my life. But it is hard to care...there are so many fun other things to do!
18 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are in solidarity, my friend. Sixty-four days to go!
I would just like to note I used to do this when I didn't have senioritis: "Sitting on the couch and reading the same page again and again and still having no idea what the page actually says"
Also - I'm digging that you have a photo up.
Post a Comment