We have returned from Massachusetts. Not such a bad trip, really, just really far for only about 3 days actually in MA. The entire time we were there we were going, going, going because of wedding things. We hope to return someday and actually see and enjoy Masachusetts.
The wedding was absolutely everything the bride and groom wanted. The wedding was truly a worship service, filled with beautiful, gorgeous moments. It honestly made me feel more honored than just about anything else in my life. And I only lost my place once!
I hope to put up a couple of pictures soon, but this week I have to catch up on all my homework I am behind on because of last week. And I need to start thinking about calling bunches of people back so I am able to get a job. So many things!
But I survived and it was wonderful. However, I am not looking forward to traveling this weekend. Oh well, I'll catch up someday!
11 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you ever gotten around to posting pictures on here before? I don't think I saw any from the trip to BC ;)
Did you enjoy the wedding?
Did you figure out how to post pictures?!?! Yay!!
Post a Comment