14 September 2010

Random Things Tuesday

Random things and thoughts on a Tuesday morning.

1. Cooking for 3 adolescent young men plus my husband and myself make me question my dream life of a big family.

2. Cooking for people of another culture can be VERY interesting.

3. There is finally kale in our garden. The only thing that came from our sad little plot. Thank you, moose.

4. Moose is honestly tastier than beef to me, most of the time.

5. I miss my friends. Particularly those on the east coast. Oh Jess and Justin, how I want to go apple picking with you again!

6. Lots of my friends are in the midst of questioning life. Why get a college degree when you can't do anything with it anyway? Seriously. Debt for no reason is a major frustration.

7. I love to make quilts in my head. And I like to buy fabric. I sort of like to sew - but when I make commitments the sewing never is done on time. Frustration.

8. The procrastination part of myself has moved from homework to household projects.

9. Somehow, even without a television we still watch things too much.

10. I wish it was Friday. I like my husband too much.

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

Per #6 & 7- when i am out of debt, finally have a good job and a couple extra few hundred dollars, i am going to send you money and a box of my old t-shirts so you can make me a quilt. that okay? i've been wanting to do that for awhile now....don't know if i ever mentioned it ;)