Also known as - I'm bad at taking photos. This is actually one of the reasons I wanted to start doing this. I don't have a photo of Kennan and I together from this entire year. It seems as though we just sort of stopped taking photos after the fire and then never started again. I'm trying to break the habit, but I keep forgetting! I have, however, been keeping a list of all the things I have been grateful for in the last few days.
The light in the sky during twilight.
Thanksgiving planning.
Family. Despite it all, I'm glad we all (parents, anyway) live in the same state.
For my brother, on his birthday and for my brother, who got a deer today. (This probably means I get to eat venison for awhile.)
Spring rolls and pumpkin bread pudding and mochas at home.
A clean house.
My snuggly cat.
A mattress pad with a warmer.
Grace upon grace.
Excellent sleep.
Lunches with my husband.
For hope in a lot of circumstances that have seemed hopeless quite recently.
Friends to walk with through thick and thin.
For a job, even if sometimes I want to pull my hair out.
Kennan's smile.
For life, warts and all.
13 November 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment