20 September 2007

Pray, please pray

Dear friends,

Please be in prayer for the church I am interning at. They are having a congregational meeting Sunday that will really decide their philosophy of ministry, who they are as a church, and where they want to go. There are huge consequences in store for me, for the pastor, and for the members of this church. Please pray for them to be in tune with what God wants of them and not with what they want or think God can and cannot do. Pray for them to trust the vision God has, whatever that vision ends up being.

And pray for me because a lot of the comments will not be personal attacks, but I believe that it will be difficult to separate them from being theory to attacks on me. I need to see these people with the eyes of Jesus.

Please, please pray for us.

God be with us.

No comments: