After only one year, I think I have forgotten what it means to be in school.
I feel like the kid in elementary saying to their parent, "I don't wanna!"
I looked at my syllabi this weekend. Kick me in the pants. For one of my classes I'm going to have to translate the book of Romans. I haven't looked at Greek in a year. Translate? What's that? (I am choosing to take that class, though, in the defense of the professor.) Group projects - gross. I just worked in a church for a year and let me just say, group projects do not help anybody do anything. Working with people in the real world is absolutely nothing like working with people for a grade. Why is it helpful?
I ordered my books. There were a lot of them. And I have to read them. And write papers.
School? What's that?
28 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment