- My grandma stayed here for 8 days. It was intense. I learned a lot about her life story, learned a lot of patience, and had fun seeing the glory of Alaska through her eyes.
- We went to Iowa, saw everyone and their dog, my brother got married and we are home again.
- The wedding was alright. It was actually really difficult for a myriad of reasons and if you really want to know then ask me sometime because I'm definitely not sharing this particular badness in a public forum.
- Going to Iowa and visiting family made me super glad that I live in Alaska. So glad.
- People kept asking why we lived in Alaska. My response was to tell them to come visit.
- I got a job.
- I started my job the day we got back from the craziness, so I am tired.
- I work 35 hours ish, Wed-Sun so life is going to be interesting for awhile.
- My job is not at the grocery store and I am thankful.
- My job pays me decent money and I am thankful.
- I get to see my husband and have a job, so I am thankful.
- My feet hurt because my job requires standing all day which is something I am not used to doing at all anymore. I even have good shoes. Hopefully it will wear off in a couple weeks. My physical therapist claims that I will be fine.
- We can pay the bills. It is a miracle that we have been waiting for and hoping for these last 7 months.
- Our adoption fund may actually start to grow again.
- People asked, yet again, about children. When will people learn that it really is a RUDE question to ask unless you are actually decent friends with the person you are asking?
- No, I am not pregnant. No, I am not looking to get pregnant. No, we won't be having kids for a couple years. Helpful? ;)
- I will not be blogging much anymore because I have a job. So life is interesting again.
04 June 2011
Wow, I am Busy
Another update, bullet point style because life just got nutty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment