::I had to call child services today to report a mother because of child abuse. It was an extremely disconcerting and scary experience. I'm still not sure how to feel about it.
::My parents are coming in 6 weeks!!!
::I am realizing that I am horrible at keeping in touch with my friends. I am unsure of why this is, because I genuinely want to talk to my friends, but for some reason when I have the time I can't work up the energy for a long conversation, which is what it would be since I haven't talked to my friends in such a long time.
::Working with children is interesting and crazy. You should see what these kids bring in their lunches. It would scare you. And make you understand why there are so many hyperactive and slothful children in this country.
::A child told me today that Buddha was funny, fat, and important. I wasn't sure what to make of this.
::Last week, while driving back from a fun night with friends 70 miles away the following things occurred: snow storm, watching other people hit a moose, almost hitting a moose with our own vehicle less than 10 miles later and only saved because of our 'moose-watching plan', hearing a weird sound from our car, realizing we had a flat tire on 3 week old tires, being angry about this, seeing numerous bunnies slaughtered on the road, and almost hitting a porcupine. It was really an insane evening. We still haven't fixed the tire. There is no money for new tires - we already bought new tires! We're hoping for a warranty.
::And, it is winter. In the teens, turn on the heater, drink your tea winter. My sewing mojo is coming to life!
2 comments:
If it weren't for FB I'd be up the crick with keeping in contact with friends. Child serves huh. My neighbor threatened to do that with Gooner because she was throwing a fit and I put her in her crib to freak out. I told her she couldn't have Skittles for breakfast...go figure.
La - don't worry. This was actual child abuse. But I love the Skittles freak out. That's actually an extremely funny scenario.
Post a Comment