26 March 2012

**Shaking Head**

Since last week at this time I have been shaking my head.


I thought we were moving next weekend. Turns out that one is not happening. There is both blessing and curse in this truth. We were moving from this location because of mold. When we finally got to see the apartment we were moving to without people's stuff in it there was major mold in 3 rooms. Um, how about no? We're just praying we get our full deposit back. Thankfully, we can have a month to month lease on our current location. **Shaking Head**


I really believed I had a job until the middle of May. Everything is still up in the air. I'm waiting for some things to be worked out and hopefully I will know something by the end of the week. That's 3 weeks without pay. Major gross. There might be a job at another school in town. **Shaking Head**


There really are no words to describe the craziness that is life. You just never know what you're going to get, do you? It doesn't matter what you think is going to happen, it usually blows up in some form or another. Plans change, people change, life can be completely uprooted in one swift second of clarity.


You should have seen us this weekend. We were so, so tired from all the stress. We did nothing. We didn't even cook, which is a real rarity for us. The shock of the last week was just overwhelming. And poor Kennan was and is still trying to recover from his bout with shingles. Painful and frustrating, that has been.


I still don't have much, if any, energy. My head is spinning and shaking with all the stuff that is going on.


There's hope. I just happen to not be exactly sure what the hope will look like in real life form.


**Shaking Head**


Life is a basket case, huh?


Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ~ Mary Oliver 


I really, really need to answer this question.

No comments: