So we went to Vancouver for a week. It was glorious. We saw 2 sets of friends who we love and had great times with them. It is so nice to be around people that you don't have to explain yourself to; people who already know you and love you and care about you. So nice.
I'll be posting my first ever blog pictures soon. I am excited about this. It will be fun. I figure - why not vacation pictures? I have some high quality ones. Kennan took some beautiful pictures of the Wenell children. Beautiful. I will post them because those children are worthy of being posted on my blog. Kennan loved the children. He is so wonderful with kids. So much better at playing than I am.
One of my favorite things about last week was Anders. He is so funny. He tells jokes all the time and then he laughs at himself in this funny voice - Haaeee. Kennan and I have been imitating it since we left their house because it was SO funny. He really cracks himself up - which is something adults really lack - being able to just laugh at ourselves. I love that lesson of life that I received from a 3 year old last week. To be able to laugh, play, and make silly jokes.
17 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that little boy and his family! Yay for your vacation!
Post a Comment