This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard all week - or all month really.
"I am not a natural decision maker. Decision making is not a spiritual gift that I have." ~someone on the leadership team of the church
Eeeek!
16 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, but it's true. Trust me . . . I've spent enough time around counsellors and psychologists lately. Some people cannot make decisions. Usually people who feel a need to try and please everyone.
However, it being a spiritual gift is another story. I think it goes along with James saying that if anyone lacks wisdom, pray for it. Well, if you lack decision-making-abilities, pray for it. Because brother (sister), you're going to need it in life.
Ummm...they did make the decision that they weren't cut out for decision making, right? JK I'm sure that was a little frustrating and very strange to hear from someone on the leadership team.
Clarissa
Did they think they had leaderships skill before they joined the leadership team? How did they get in that position?
Post a Comment