07 April 2008

pictures...

I do not know much of anything about computers. I would like to put some Vancouver pictures in my blog, but when I post them the pictures always go straight to the top. I cannot type above them or move them or anything. I am assuming there is something fairly simple that I am doing wrong - can someone help me?

Thanks!

3 comments:

Jane D. said...

I haven't figured out how to move the photos around...so I always post them in reverse order cuz then they show up in the correct order. But you can type above them and between them by just entering when on the photo...not sure if that makes sense but it works...

Anonymous said...

I definately can't help. Sorry!

clarissa

Justin Barrett said...

You could always try a program like photobucket and then add them that way. I am also not good at photos. At least more than one.