22 April 2009

And More...

I tell Kennan he should get a blog. He tells me he wouldn't write in it. Then he tells me to post pictures and tells me what I should say. What's a wife to do? Oh well. We're leaving for the next few days, so this is the end of the progress for awhile, but as you can see...he's getting there. He is on page 119 out of 303, so 1/3 of the way?

Progress Day #4:

This is Luke Skywalker. He really sits facing vertical that way. He looks toward the sky, apparently so he can shoot people. There will be some sort of gun eventually. You should see the detail on this thing. It is crazy. There are antennae and all kinds of stuff. It is wild. (I love the super macro setting on our camera.)
Kennan, holding his ship. See the bedhead? This Lego masterpiece is important. More important than showering. Really. Notice the flexible front. The legos are bendable and have all these rods and hinges. I never knew legos could be so fancy. (Also, notice in the background my homemade orange curtains. That is my creative side.)This is the underside of the ship. I thought it was interesting to see the bottom. Maybe not. Anyway...
This is the end of day #4. Note the front things. The curved part is the back of the ship. The triangle part is the front. If Kennan wants you to know the names of these portions, then he will have to let you know. Don't shoot the messenger!

And in other news, I have 4 weeks left of school. And lots to do. That senioritis is still kicking me in the pants. Big time. Eeek!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

For the record, I was noticing the curtains before you mentioned them.

Jane D. said...

Hang in there...praying you through the final 4 weeks!!