19 April 2009

Kennan's Graduation

Here are some pictures of Kennan's graduation celebration activities. This is a picture of our dinner Wednesday night with our friends Jess and Justin. Kennan requested steak, cheesy corn, twice baked potatoes...and margaritas!!

This is Kennan, with his new love, a gift from me and my parents:

The table, laid out for Kennan's party. I made bone, hand, and foot cookies. They were delicious!
This is us, on the couch, being happy that the party is fun.
These are the new members of our household (l to r): Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo. I made them myself.
This is the table, laden with a 300 page instruction booklet, over 5000 pieces, and happy hands making a Star Wars Millennium Falcon. It is huge. There will be progress pictures. A happy husband, indeed.











6 comments:

Beth said...

Ummm, question.... where are you going to store your leftovers until the ship is done?

CONGRATS KENNAN!

Jessica said...

Just wanted to point out that I took the super cute picture of you guys on the couch! :) Great party, great food, great friends.

Julie said...

CONGRATULATIONS, KENNAN!!!! We're so very glad for you! And Brad's only the tiniest bit jealous of your big Star Wars Legos set!

We love you!!!

Julie, Brad and the boys

Jane D. said...

Thanks for sharing pix of the celebration! Yay God!!! Praying for God's continued provision for your future too and for you Alaina as you finish up school as well!

Cherry Shake said...

Awww! I love the pictures! and agree that picture of you and Kennan is about the cutest stinkin' pictures I've ever seen of a couple in love!

:)

happy times! thanks for sharing!

Jen L said...

your millenium falcon lego set is so incredibly awesome!!! oh, and congratulations on graduating =)