We are in full on 'wait mode' around here.
And we are going insane. Well, I am. Kennan tells me that he is, but there are no outward signs. Except he keeps me up at night by moving. He is large, so when he moves, the whole bed knows about it.
We're waiting because we want something to happen in the land near but far away from here. We'd like to go there. We'd like them to say 'yes, we want you'.
And it has been 7 days.
And we have heard nothing.
And references haven't been called. Because we checked. Because we are like that.
I have no patience. Here is why: I've been waiting since October for some sort of epiphany. Which isn't long, but is long when you have a thinking mind and have been pondering all day, every day at home since then.
This opportunity feels like an epiphany. It feels like excitement.
And I mean, really...this is a BAD picture of the scenery there. A bad picture.
I shouldn't be so excited. The territory is dangerous.
The problem is, I want to be. It is so bad, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment