Milwaukee. Since where I live changes every 2 weeks lately, I thought you all deserved to know.
In all seriousness, the couple I am living with is extremely kind and generous. I have my own bathroom, my own bedroom, a drawer and shelf in the fridge, and I am being treated with kindness and respect. I think living with them will be pretty much a breeze, for which I am thankful. Something needed to be easy!
I am nervous about starting CPE tomorrow. I discovered that because of road construction in Milwaukee, it will probably take me an hour to get there. Lovely. So - an hour and back every day. Off I go. However, I figure since I have a place to stay for free the gas money is worth it, you know?
Pray for me tomorrow!!
26 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alaina,
I'm so glad you're in a good place. I am praying for you as you start CPE.
Do you have a new address I can send you things at?
Clarissa
Dumb construction. Maybe it will be good reflection time for CPE.
So glad that the house and the Tsoshihishimaktonakashishitakas are as great as they seemed. Can't wait to hear how CPE goes.
Praying for you girl! May God bless you and grow you through this new experience.
Post a Comment