01 May 2012

Time Crunch

Well, the blocks are officially finished for my brother's wedding quilt.

I have two and a half weeks to finish it before my time requirement is up and I have to have it finished to give.

I am definitely feeling okay about the time I have left, as long as the backing fabric arrives soon and I can find a large enough spot to actually baste the quilt together. Details.


These are block D:
And these are blocks E and F:
I think the finished product will be really busy, but also really great. At least, that's the hope. We're laying it out on the floor tonight to prepare for putting all the rows together. The process should be interesting considering that I am trying not to let the same fabric touch in any given location. Plus, the blocks can go any direction. Plus, Kennan and I tend to see things differently, which can sometimes cause interesting quilt conversation.

In any case, Trent and Joa...we're almost there!

No comments: